Monday, January 4, 2010

Serious Yet Paranoid

In July 4th,1994 I gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby boy named Christopher Austin, 9 pounds 15.8 ounces, September 23rd, 1995, Joshua Cameron, 8 pounds 15.2 ounces and that is when my life became my worst nightmare.

Austin was a happy healthy baby, meeting all milestones, growing like a bad weed and very handsome. Joshua, was born purple and blue although the hospitals said he was normal, the endless nights of crying, not being able to eat went on deaf ears when I took him to the hospital or the Dr's. Needless to say January 23rd, 1996 Joshua's passed away in his sleep when he pulled a blanket too close to his face and smothered.

This was a mothers worst nightmare. This is where it all began. My life, my family, my children and my trust in the justice system was torn from me.

My NIGHTMARE Began


In this blog is a number or articles and posts of what had happened and what I had to overcome. Begin by reading Falsely Accused A Mother Fights Back. This article was written by Derrick Finkle an amazing journalist who studied my case for months, who met with me to clarify those inconsistencies and to get to know me.

December 2oo7 Chatelaine printed the article about how I was Falsely Accused. I remember a conversation with Derrick Finkle that once this is over maybe we could do another article, one to see how my life is now and how my life has changed.

The rest is left unsaid for now if this article will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment