Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check Up

This week today actually January 2oth, 2o1o I got for my check up and will find out if the EDD has changed for the birth of this child. My tickers remind me technically only 77 more days well 76 now. But I will be getting induced early to prevent having a big baby again.

Also today I will be picking up my requisition form for my Glucose Testing, my next Ultrasound and will be making a stop the hospital to pick up my registration forms.

I will keep everyone up to date on the EDD. The last Ultrasound had the baby weighing in at 1309 grams. For those who would like to convert this you multiply it by 2.2 pounds. Works out to the baby being approx. 2 pounds 9 ounces. :D so here is hoping I am farther along.

According to my dates I should be 31 weeks not 29 :D Let's see if the body is right. Please be 31 weeks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment