Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN TO BABY T MINUS 10 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Well today I begin my 30th week. At my last appointment my Doctor said that once I have my 37 week ultrasound that he would be able to determine what date he would induce me on. Here is hoping not too long after. I could use a huge break from all the pain.

So I am hoping at 38 weeks as long as all is well in the ultrasound that I will be induced and shortly there after we will be introduced to our baby girl Paige. My oldest daughter is getting excited she can not wait for her baby sister. Little does she know though how much work is involved both for mommy, daddy and big sister. :D

I had my glucose testing done Monday January, 25th. :( Let me just say OMG. I had the tech from hell who couldn't find my vein in my left arm so she switched to my right. Got it in my right the first time. I then drank the drink (which Paige totally did not agree on, as I am not a sugar person and she protested), and waited my hour. After that I had my blood drawn again or did I. The tech missed my vein AGAIN and then started poking around in my arm and when she thought she had it, it didn't even fill up the tube she got maybe 1/4 blood in the tube.

I get home only to pull off the band aid and wow nice bruise. I had something to eat as the fasting part sucks big time for 8-14 hours before. :( I then laid down. When I woke up an hour and a half later I looked at my arm. WTF a nice 2 inch bruise on my arm. NEVER in my life do people normally have a problem getting blood from me. Well this pregnancy sure has been different from the other 3 so why not be different all together.

Well I will do my best to update everyone at this point every week. :D

Thanks for reading. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment