Monday, January 4, 2010

Pregnancy & Beyond

A little bit about me:

Lilypie Maternity tickers


As of August 7th, 2oo9 I found out that I was going to be a mother one more time. At the age of 34 I was due to give birth to my 4th child in the Spring 2o1o.

Based on my dates and calculations my EDD - Estimated Due Date - would be March 6th, 2o1o. On August 25th, 2oo9 my fiancee and I had an Ultrasound to determine the baby's due date. The Ultrasound determined that I was 8 weeks at the time. My date would have put me at 12 weeks.



We continued seeing our OBGYN Dr. Ademidun every 4 weeks for an update. On December 16th, 2oo9, our fourth visit, the Dr. believes me to be ahead of the EDD from the Ultrasound.

Our little peanut is very active, I am running on empty and seems to growing ahead of schedule.

My youngest Madison was born 3 days late, induced and weighted in at a whopping 11 pounds 2.5 ounces. PHEW. No C-Section, rips or stitches.

We had no plans on getting pregnant at least not so soon. It took me 9 years from the birth of my youngest son to get pregnant again.


No comments:

Post a Comment