Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My appointment rant. I am sooooo mad.

I am so mad. It is law apparently that the first ultrasound determines your due date despite knowing when you screwed your husband and they cant change that due date even if the ultrasound says different now. WTF I aint carrying a baby for 11 months FUCK THAT SHIT. I just wanna curl up and cry, I don't give a shit no ...more. I want this baby out I am tired of being stuck in bed all day.


Well my hips and pelvic started to separate at 15w not 30 like normal people. because of this I have been in my bed most of this pregnancy because I can't walk. Fuck I cough you can feel the bones pop. I have damaged vertibrae in my lower back which doesn't make things any better. so aside from that I have been sick the whole pregnancy with one thing or another. I am done, I am beyond exhausted. I am in pain and a lot of it. i cant go for walks with Madi because I never make. Just going outside to get the mail I end up having an asthma attack. I feel useless because I cant do anything. hell I cleaned last night got on all fours and vacuumed in corners and crap. yeah I couldn't get back up and today i am regretting it.

My first pregnancy I went over by a week. he was 9 pounds 15.8 ounces, second over by week and a half 8 pounds 15.2 ounces and then Madi was over by 3 days and she was 11 pounds 2.5 ounces. I can't handle another big baby like Madi.

My nose this deviated septum has got to go. it is interfering with my sleep. I can go to bed with a nose I can somewhat breath out of then an hour on the dot bing wide awake because I cant breath.... See More

My eyes OMG I wear glasses but not during this pregnancy they hurt. dry burning and unable to wear my glasses I wear them when I am out but omg migrain later.

The best part is knowing when I had sex with my fiancee and them trying to tell me that the month I didn't is the month I conceived in.

I don't get yeast infections unless I am pregnant and I got one the very end of may and went to the hospital for a script the 9th of June. We had sex almost a week and a half later. Date of conception.

It is Dr Ademidun or however you spell his damn name. Fuck I go to Dr. Gwizdale for the other 3 she tells me to stop eating so much cause I'm too fat for the pregnancy, this one I weighed in today 7 pounds lighter. I see a problem. My 1st appointment my weight was 245. Now I am 252 and a half. not much weight gain but to look at me you would think poor girl you must be due to pop soon.

maybe i can take a picture and post it. im tired of looking like land of the living dead. i understand i dress up gothic and all but fuck this gives it new meaning

So the Dr says I am 29 weeks today but if I go by my last menstral cycle and time I had sex I am 34 weeks. he wants me to go for an ultrasound at 37 weeks. His 37 not mine. cause mine would put me at 41 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment