Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Informational Videos

Not everyone is going to attend prenatal classes and learn what to expect during pregnancy etc. I highly recommend it for your first child and also if you have a new partner.

Not everyone has been lucky enough to attend classes and learn the different changed in the medical system and how things are done.

Example: In 1994 when I gave birth to my oldest son breathing technics were still "he he he he whooooo", in 2oo5 when I gave birth to my daughter and attended prenatal classes with her father it had changed to take a deep breath in through you nose hold and push and exhale.

So I subscribe to a bunch of pregnancy forums, update sites that let us know what to expect during each week and how much the baby is growing, discomforts etc and what to look forward too and no to look forward too lol.

Labor and Delivery Videos

Here there are a list of videos from receiving and Epidural, what to expect while getting it, live birth, c-sections, care after a c-section, water births, inductions, positions to ease the pain during labor, relaxation, vacuum and forceps, newborn APRGAR testing, newborn care immediately after birth and what goes on in the nursery.

Very informative but also remember these are taped in the States. I do not believe that we get the Hep B vaccine up here right after birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment