Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pain Update

Spoke to the Dr at my 32 week appointment this week. Explained the pains I was having. He is sending me in for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is ok, checking the weight and position etc. He is also checking me for kidney stones and a kidney infection. But I was searching the net and came across - Pelvic Pain (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) (see blow), this fits sooo much of the pain and discomfort I am having.

Sigh more tests woohoo. I am getting to old for this.

My weigh in this week was 253.50, 1 pound since my last visit which was 3 weeks ago. Other than that the baby's heart beat is nice and strong, so are her darn kicks and punches. lol.

I also had a new thrombosed external hemorrhoid show up a few days ago, and after being out today with my daughter for a Dr.s appointment I come home and go to the ladies room to find myself bleeding. Of course my first reaction was OMG the baby. Turns out I was walking around so much and the baby is giving me sooooooo much pressure down there that it popped. HOLY CRAP talk about hurt.

So I am waiting for a call tomorrow for a date for the ultrasound. If not it will be 10:30am on Wednesday morning. We will get to find out how big the baby is etc. :D

I am getting excited, I just want to hold my baby girl and her big sister wants her to come too. She keeps asking me when we visit the baby Dr if we are bringing home Paige yet. :( I said soon sweetheart soon.

1 comment: