Monday, February 1, 2010

Due Date Rant

So on January 5th, 2o1o we had an Ultrasound to look at the baby and see how she is doing. At that time we were told the baby weighed in at approx. 1903 grams.

For those of you who do not know math you multiply that by 2.2 pounds to get the weight in pounds. So for those who want the quick answer our daughter is weighing in at approx. 4 pounds 2 ounces.

With that being said this I think goes to prove that I am actually 35 weeks not 31 weeks like the first ultrasound had guesstimated.

So hopefully in the next 4 weeks we will have a baby. I am actually thinking on trying Castrol Oil to see if it will help induce the pregnancy. If it does I would be so happy :D At this point in time I believe the baby would be healthy enough to survive.

When we had the first ultrasound done the tech asked me how far along I was I said approx. 12 weeks. After the ultrasound was done she claimed I was 8 weeks not 12 weeks. With the baby weighing in as much as she did on January 5th, I believe my dates were correct which would put me at 35 weeks not 31 weeks like the ultrasound say I am to be.

Sigh so here is hopefully to a speedy February :D so we can get this show on the road. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment